Crim School will be celebrating Start With Hello Week from September 23-27, 2019. Start With Hello Week began because in every school and in every community, there are young people who suffer silently because they feel left out, alone, or invisible. Start With Hello Week activities raise awareness about social isolation and empower young people to create a culture of inclusion and correctness.
Start With Hello Week will have a different theme each day of the week for staff and students to participate.
- Monday - "Hey Day" Remember to say "HI," "Hello," "Hey," or any other appropriate greeting to someone on your bus, in your classroom, during lunch, recess or any other part of the day.
- Tuesday - "Random Acts of Kindness Day" Remember to do something kind for someone today.
- Wednesday - "Wear Red and Black Day" Show your school spirit by wearing red or black.
- Thursday - "Superhero Day" Come to school dressed as your favorite superhero.
- Friday - "Say Something Nice Day" Remember to speak kind words throughout the day.